- Is to glorify God in all that we do and say.
- Is to minister to the needs of people.
- Is to find answers to life's most important questions.
- Is to communicate the Biblical message of the cross.
- Baptistic in our convictions
- Independent in our affiliations
- Fundamental in our beliefs
- Separated in our practice
- Evangelistic in our preaching
- Encouraging in our teaching
- Friendly in our fellowship
- Fellowship brings Discipleship
- Discipleship builds Maturity
- Maturity breeds Evangelism
Questions About Eternal Life?
It's as easy as "A-B-C"
A - Admit that you are a sinner before a holy God
“For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
B - Believe that Jesus died for your sins and accept His gift of eternal life
“For the wages of sin is death (hell), but the gift of God is eternal life through
Jesus Christ our Lord.”
C - Call upon the Lord to receive the gift as your own. Jesus died on your behalf and wants to give you eternal life. You must receive it by asking Him.
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”